Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look on the bright side of life

Work is not making me happy. I can no longer work at HQ, and that is not good. If I wanted to only be a teacher, the high schools here offer a much much better deal. However I can deal, even with the weekly obscure grammar point tests, the petty punishments, the daily rudeness. It is only for nine more months. I'm disappointed of course, I didn't want to waste a year, but that is life.

I've decided that work is work, I'll go in, do my job, and collect my paycheck. I think they are foolish, because I know I have a lot of energy and good ideas, but that is on them. I have a lot of good things in life: I have some great friends (both foreign and Korean) I have a great martial arts teacher, and I have a fantastic Korean teacher. I am going to concentrate on the things I love and enjoy. Start going back to Toastmasters, climb a few mountains, get my apartment flash. ( I already have a mini jungle)

There is so much to do here, and so much that is good, I am going to concentrate on those things.
And so it goes.

No comments: