Sunday, October 26, 2008

sorry

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. No, I'm not dead, sick or injured. Actually I'm pretty happy right at the moment.
It is 9:30 Monday morning, and the Irish would call the day "soft" there isn't a bright sun, or a harsh wind. Just a gentle haze around the sun and a soft breeze. Although the breeze is carrying hints of winter, they are just hints.
The trees in my park across from my building are starting to turn. Mostly yellow with a few dashes of red thrown in.

My head teacher is no longer with us. She left on Tuesday, and I feel happy, but I didn't realized just how stressed I was until now. I'm starting to get my energy back, but last week I felt so tired. I slept until 2pm on Saturday!

Sunday was a bit like Christmas, because I got my new bedding. Now my room doesn't look like an unfortunately pink hotel room. I got four big pillows, three middle sized pillows and a blanket/quilt all in dark green. The green is even prettier on the bed than in the picture (something that doesn't happen very often). I've put my bed against the wall, and threw the pillows around it so it looks more like a sofa than a bed. The people at the shop were very nice. First, I was able to get everything only one week after I ordered it, then the owner of the shop carried the bags to the taxi stand and made sure I got a taxi, and the taxi driver helped me with them when I got home. Customer service here rocks.

It was my friends birthday on Saturday, so Sunday night I took him to the place with the great duck. He loved it as much as I did. I slept pretty good, and now I'm actually looking forward to going to work again. Life is good.
And so it goes.

No comments: