Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know you needed your butt muscles to walk. I don't usually think about my butt muscles, mostly because they aren't really muscles. But. Last night at Taek Kong Mu Sul, we did throws and falls. This morning I realized that you do indeed need your butt muscles to walk. I finally got dressed but walking to the coffee pot was quite the ordeal. My teacher laughed tonight when I told him. We did sparring again today, and I did pretty good. I got a few kicks in. My class is pretty cool. There are three high school boys, cool dude, funny guy and the bear. At least that is how I call them in my mind. There is also a middle school girl, I think of her as cheeky girl.
Classes are going well in my school, but my head teacher is giving me a lot of stress. For some reason she doesn't like me. She got on me for not circling the names correctly on the attendance sheet ( I am not kidding) She literally scolded me for 5 minutes about how I got it wrong. Today she scolded me because one of my students complained he didn't understand the homework (this is a boy she knows is a bit lazy and has complained about him before. All the other students got the homework assignment ok) I really don't know what to do. On the plus side, the head office teacher wants me to work on one of the writing books this week.
So I'm sure in the end everything will work out well.
And so it goes.

No comments: