Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I guess I could think of a cool title, but I won't

After a fantastic weekend I'm back to the daily grind. Monday was a Monday, but as I love my classes it wasn't too bad. I had JinJu's brother make a note for me, and my Taekong Mu sul teacher forgave me for skipping on Thursday and Friday. Monday class was good, but we were learning the little routines, and unfortunately I'm very clumsy and not very co-ordinated. I felt so sorry for my teacher because he was trying so hard to be patient. Today in class we did self defence and that was way more fun. I'm still clumsy though.
Tuesday's classes were hard today. Bouncy girl couldn't sit still and one of my students didn't do any of the homework, and since the class only has two students it really messed things up.
I do understand my teacher, sometimes it is hard to be patient.

On the bright side, I had my first real Korean lesson with my tutor. I really like her a lot. I was a bit skeptical about doing language exchange ( she teaches me Korean and I help her practice for an interview with an airline in Dubai), but she was pretty good about keeping the Korean lesson all in Korean. Well, not all but mostly.
And so it goes.

No comments: