Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh, I'm in big trouble

So, in Teak kong mu sul, we spar a lot. At first I didn't like it, but now it is kind of fun. But. The arm protectors are very dirty and well, gross. So I offered to wash them. That is when I made a mistake. I didn't know they couldn't be dried (my washing machine is also a dryer)
And now they are very similar to long rocks. They are totally ruined. My teacher is going to be so mad at me. I don't blame him, but .... Oh I felt so bad I didn't sleep at all. I tried to google supply stores in Incheon, but I only found US mail order.
I am in so much trouble. Plus it is going to be so hard to explain since he doesn't speak any English, and I don't speak much Korean yet. I really love the class. I hope he will forgive me.

I also have to go in to work early for the next two weeks because I have to get the worksheets for Level one writing to Sunny. I'm very excited because this moves me in the direction I want to go for my life. I don't know when I'll be able to go and get the arm guards.

I feel like such an idiot.
And so it goes

No comments: