Sunday, September 7, 2008

not much

Not much happened this weekend. Friday night at Taek kong mu sul, the boys wrestled. I declined participating but I did enjoy watching. Saturday I had to work, I got some of the worksheets finished to send to Sunny, I want to make sure I'm on the same page with her, and several of my students are now on the right path for their summaries. I felt pretty good if a bit tired.
Sunday I went for a walk, and found the school for the Korean lessons. The only problem is I might not have the money this month. If I have to pay for the lessons now, in September, then I might not get to start until January. It might be for the best, although a little disappointing.
I bought two more plants, and now I have to find some planters to transplant them. I know what I want, I just don't know where to find them.
And so it goes.

No comments: