Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sigh

Not much exciting is happening. - We took the belt test last night at Taek kong mu sul, and I did very very very badly. The teacher actually banged his head against the desk. I felt a bit sorry for him.
Next week is the monthly test for the students, so we are doing reveiw. The head teacher is in un-mellow phase right now. I'm still sensitive to it, but less so now. I don't think she realizes just how people react. Instead of wanting to do better, or even trying to find out what is wrong, I tend to listen to her less. But on the bright side tomorrow I will work in Seoul-- I really enjoy working there, and I have a list of ideas for the discussion activities. So things are going well there, I think.
The weather has turned cool finally, and I'm happy about that. I even woke up a bit early. I can't wait for the leaves to turn in my little park.
And so it goes.

3 comments:

Eme said...

Sounds like things are going well for you in Korea, I think of you often and hope things are good. Miss you gorgeous!

and so it goes said...

miss you too

and so it goes said...

miss you too