Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blue

Sigh. It has been raining again. This rain is just so, perpetual, ceaseless, constant, continual, eternal, everlasting, incessant, interminable, persistent, unceasing, unending, unremitting, measureless, amaranthine, sempiternal, infinite. I need gills.

A four day weekend. No bike. No money. No sunshine. Blah. Blah. Blah.
I went out with Fiona and Sae-min for dinner after our Korean lesson. Sae-min is very very strict. Anyway it was Galbi-tang. Galbi -tang is a kind of soup with mushrooms and rib meat. The place was nice, but the woman serving us was kind of mean. Fiona had Nang Meun, a cold noodle in a clear broth ( I don't like it much because I don't like cold soups, but she said it was good, and I'll take her word for it) The kim'chi was only so-so, but they had a very nice spinach stem side dish. I quite like it.

Pay day is Friday, and I have the bike already picked out. So and even the biblical deluge ended eventually.
And so it goes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I just wanted to let you know that I've added you to my blogroll. You're not obligated to add me in return or anything, but I just felt you should know. :)