Thursday, August 28, 2008

well

Well, things aren't going so well at work. Two of our upper level students took the level test, and they went down instead of up. My boss is most upset. Unfortunately she is not very good at communication, and so it gives me some serious stress.
I also have a test today in Taek kong mu sul, and I'm not at all happy about that, because that gives me a bit of stress. I really just want to hit the punching bag and have a good time, but the testing is such a big part of things here that it is impossible to buck the system. I still love the class though.
Saturday I have to go in to the school because startled turtle was one of the students who did badly on the test. I could just make him come in and do the homework, but he really needs someone to hold his hand. He wasn't getting it before, so I guess my Saturdays are a loss for a while. On the plus side, on Sunday I'll be going to toastmaster's . It is a speech club, and most of the people there will speak English well. So maybe I'll meet someone to hang with on the weekdays. -not that I have a whole lot of extra time.
And so it goes

No comments: