Sunday, August 31, 2008

A very good day

Well, I didn't make it to Toastmasters.
I went into Seoul about 1 pm, met a nice couple who were from Osan and doing touristy stuff in Seoul, met Sae-min, had coffee, then had dinner and coffee with Sunny from the head office.
Not much that was exciting, but a very good day indeed. Plus I met a young Korean girl who teaches English in Seoul, and might be interested in teaching me Korean for one month before real classes start. I even found a cool sweater on sale, and got the guy to take an additional dollar off. My plants are doing well, I found a place to eat tacos (yes real tacos!) Found a great jazz CD store with a very cool owner (you know where my money is going after payday) and found a place to buy international calling cards. (I'll be calling home soon.)
And so it goes

2 comments:

Magician said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

Instead of phone cards, download Skype. Far cheaper.

- http://jindowaygook.wordpress.com/