Friday, August 22, 2008

What it is

Not much new to report. I'm getting a bit less sore from Taek kong mu sul, but I swear my teacher is a secret sadist. He laughs when I cry. Actually it isn't that bad, and I like the class a lot, it is a lot of fun.
I wish the Korean teacher had lasted a bit longer, I'd of liked to have the head teacher see my boys presentation. They are so cute. I even got them to do some hand gestures. Two of them are quite the hams. We will have a few more students next month, and that is good. My serious scholar actually talked out loud yesterday, and part of me wants to have some other students for her and part of me likes the one on one class. I don't have any control anyway, so it is a moot point.
I am going to go to the sauna now. I will get an ahjuma scrub. A woman a bit older than me (about 50) will take a scrubie cloth and scrub every last skin cell off. It feels wonderful.
And so it goes.

No comments: