Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hey ya'll

Today I went to immigration. The woman remembered me from last time, and that made me feel pretty good. We got everything sign, sealed & soon to be delivered. In a very reasonable amount of time no less. I can't wait until I get my card. I can then get a phone, and a bank account. That will make me feel much much better.

Classes went well, and I've got some ideas for the two demonstrations for parents in August. I hope they go well. I'm sure they will. I really like creating new material, so the preparation is fun for me. We are going to do a Moms' class, and a story time. I've already got the stories picked out, so now it is just getting the supplements written and made pretty.

Not much else is going on today, but tomorrow is Friday, always a good day.
And so it goes.

No comments: