Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunshine and suckitude

Well, the sun is out, and it is no longer raining, but it is very very hot. Plus I forgot about the smell of rotting kim'chi. It only lasts for about one month, when the weather is very hot, but when you walk through that particular miasma it is pretty bad.

Monday was a good day, but right now I'm bummed because Sae-min is leaving Reading Town. I really liked sitting next to her, and although I understand that it is probably for the best (neither she nor Cindy were happy with the situation) I'm still a bit down.

On the bright side, I"m almost finished with the intensive course syllabus (only the word list needs to be done) and the student presentations went much better than I had originally hoped. I'll be doing some group coaching next month, to help all the teachers coach their students. That makes me feel good that I"ll be doing something like that.

I hope that Sae-min finds something good soon, and that we find a Korean teacher that fits in well.
And so it goes.

No comments: