Saturday, July 26, 2008

A little bit of a boring day

I woke up this morning, and you guessed it; rain. And more rain. I had a hard time getting out of bed, but eventually washed my face, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

I don't have to go into work on Saturdays, but it was raining and we have an intensive class coming up, and I want everything written well beforehand. So I went in. While I was working I looked outside, and there - miracle of miracles, the sun peeked out and it stopped raining. Yeah. I kept working, being such a good teacher, and when I finally packed it in, it was, you guessed it; raining again. Bah.

I went home, took a nap, and by 6pm it had stopped somewhat. I went to a Korean fast food place, and got some bulgogi rice (beef in sweet soy sauce with rice) and decided to brave things and go for a walk. I really didn't have anywhere to go, and I mostly just wandered around, but I did find some cool stores. I found the bicycle I'm pretty sure I'm going to get. It is made for long distance riding. Just my kind of bike. And I found a flower shop that had a very good selection of houseplants. They were very healthy, so maybe next weekend I can mosey back down there and pick up a fern or two.

I thought about going to the DVD room, because it is kind of cool to just go and get a DVD, sit down and have it played on a big screen, then leave. No bothering with returns. But I thought I'd leave it till next week, as I couldn't think of movie I really wanted to see tonight.
And so it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.

I enjoyed reading this.
Today, long time no see the sun. But I don't like the heat. :S