Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It must be raining down in Georgia

For the last two mornings I couldn't get out of bed early enough to take my usual walk. I mostly puttered around the apartment. I've decided that my apartment is way way way to quiet.

It is raining again, as you could guess by the title of this post. I wish it would dry out just a bit, so I can explore more of my new world. I'm planning on getting lost this weekend.

Work is going very well. I finished writing materials for the moms class and the story time, and now they asked me to help start a debate club/class. At first we were going to start it in September, but we may have to postpone it until next year. January would be great, and would give me enough time to get a really good program going. I'm so excited!!

Doing some research for the class, I found a toastmaster's in Seoul, but not one in Incheon. I might join the one in Seoul, and see about starting one here in my neighborhood. It is just an idea. First I have to find out if the club is an English one, or if everything is in Korean. I'm hoping it is in English. However if I can find a good class for Korean lessons, maybe a Korean toastmaster's is just what I'll need (much much later). I'm doing the research and I hope to be in some kind of class by September.
And so it goes.

No comments: